Monday, December 15, 2008

I am not going to see my doctor this week, but I thought I'd post an update anyway. We've been doing pretty well. My belly seems to be growing a lot lately. I guess Elam is growing too! His heartbeat has gotten louder and I've felt him kicking more. I think he's kicking a little more regularly now. He's always been moving around (he often "runs" away from me when I'm trying to listen for his heartbeat!), but I've felt some pretty strong kicks lately too. It's been very exciting! We think Ben finally got to feel a kick once this past week.

I have another ultrasound this Thursday. My last ultrasound report said that this next one will be to evaluate his viability and growth. I'm very excited to see Elam again! I'm looking forward to seeing how much he's grown and seeing him more clearly. Please pray that he will be in a good position to see him well, and that we may even hear good news. We'll post the ultrasound, and whatever else we learn while we're there, on Thursday.

God has continued to give us so much grace and peace during this time. His peace has allowed us to really enjoy Elam despite the heartbreaking circumstances. Thank you so much for all your prayers!

No comments: