Monday, January 5, 2009

Weekly Update

I did not go to the doctor today, but I wanted to write an update for the week anyway. Not much has happened since my last update. I felt Elam kicking last night for the first time in a while. Ben got to feel it too! I can tell he's still been moving because I still feel pressure in different parts of my belly, but I hadn't felt distinct kicks for a week or two.

Last week was encouraging for me. Hearing that my doctor expected me to go full-term was really nice to hear and some other people also had some really hopeful things to say. So we're starting to think about what we may need to do to prepare in case he does survive for a little while. We'll probably begin preparing once I get to 32-34 weeks.

I have a doctor's appointment next Monday and an ultrasound next Thursday. I'm looking forward to my ultrasound. Elam has not been in a very good position for the past few ultrasounds. Please pray that he's in a better position so we can see him clearly.

No comments: